- We pride ourselves in running a fair and honest pageant system. Our goal is for everyone to have fun, make friends,
and to always feel like a winner! If you enjoy our pageants, please tell others. If you have any questions or
concerns, please contact the director personally...as you know, second-hand information is often wrong.
- Poor sportsmanship will NOT be tolerated! Poor sportsmanship, whether by the contestant or the parent/guardian,
will result in the disqualification of the contestant (with NO refund!). We want everyone to have a positive experience
at our pageants. The director has the right to refuse entries based on past or present sportsmanship.
- We will accept personal checks until the deadline date; cash only the day of the pageant. There is a $50 fee for
all returned checks.
- Deposits are non-refundable. However, if you send in your deposit and then become unable to attend the pageant,
we will give you a credit to the next pageant.
- Referrals: Contestants referring 5 friends to the Royal American Cuties Pageant System may do the Supreme Package
free! Referrals must be new to this pageant system and must enter all events. For each referral under 5, you may
deduct $25 from your fees.
- Family Discounts: For more than one child entering the pageant - The first child enters at full price, siblings
enter at half price. For multiple child discounts (more than 2 children), please contact director.
- Royal American Cuties State and National Queens and Kings should be available to help out at pageants, participate in
activities, and make appearances. Reigning royalty should return the following year to crown their successors.
- I have read all of the information and, by signing, I agree to all of the Rules and Regulations. I also agree to
allow my child (or myself, if over 18) to have his/her name and/or picture used for promotional use (on the Royal American
Cuties website, paperwork, etc....) for the duration of his/her reign. I agree to hold harmless, release and indemnify,
Janine Firment, Royal American Cuties, and anyone associated with this pageant. I release the above from any and all
claims for damages, injury, and any loss in relation to this event.
Parent/Guardian Signature (if under 18)/Contestant Signature (if over 18 yrs of age):
Contestant's Name: ____________________________________________
Date: _______________ Location of Pageant: ____________________