We have had numerous requests to split the Natural and Glitz competitions. So...
Our prelim. competitions will be divided:
RAC Natural Beauties (Natural Pageants)
RAC Glitzy Dolls (Glitz/Pro-Am Pageants)
Our prelim. competitions will begin in 2011/2012... stay tuned!
For States and Nationals -
We will have both competing the same day, but at different times and in different catagories.
More info coming soon!
- We are still taking applications for our 2012 Humanitarian Award, to be awarded during the Crowning Ceremony at Nationals.
The Humanitarian Award is given to RAC royalty who are active in their communities, through community service, volunteering,
- Chastity Walker won the award in 2003 for her efforts in collecting items and making care packages for our soldiers.
Shelby Smith won the award in 2004 for all of her efforts in collecting toys, crowns, etc. for Queen For A Day (http://www.qfad.org). Congratulations, girls - and thanks for all that you do!
- If you are RAC royalty and would like to be nominated for the award, or if you'd like more information, please contact Miss
Janine at MissJanineAndRAC@aol.com!
- We have decided to offer separate competitions for Natural/Glitz, due to the high volume of requests... More info
- For those states without directors, you now have a chance at a State Title!
- You may attend Open-State pageants.
You may apply for a State Ambassador title, if there is no State Director for your state & no State pageant being held
in your state for our system.
- (Please email the National Director for more info.!)
- Royal American Cuties Pageant System now has a mail-in pageant ~ CROWNED CUTIES! Click on the link at the top of
the page to go to our Crowned Cuties page for more info.!
*More updates and new info. will be added as they arise!